BREAKFAST

Notifications, meetings, etc.

Moderators: Bill Burchfield '59, GinaGaller1978

BREAKFAST

Postby slee » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:40 am

I really had a great time at the breakfast Saturday. I plan on coming back if I'm not hunting
some place that weekend. The wife said I must of had a good time because that's all I've talk
about :wink: . If she get off in time the next breakfast she might come with me. D.M. hasn't change
one bit he still looks like the man on the hill above GEORGIE STORE motion me to come on and
get my punishment the party was over :cry: . I really enjoy talking to D.M. and the rest of people at
the breakfast. Thanks Sheila for posting about the breakfast or I would have never known about
it. SEE YOU ALL NEXT MONTH
Sam Lee
Sammy Lee 1970
slee
Very Active Member

Re: DECEMBER'S BREAKFAST

Postby Sheila » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:51 am

WOW!!! This is the largest group that we have ever had on Saturday! We probably had close to 30 people there. Folks all the way from the 40s up to the 80s were in attendance. These get-togethers are very uplifting and bring out the best in folks. It is always good to see friends that you haven't seen in ages. Make plans now to come in January. It will be January 3 but I will remind you again before then. For those of you who attended, THANKS! You really showed your Rule spirit! I hope you had a wonderful time and will make plans to make it a regular thing.

Sheila

(P.S. If you don't want to come alone, please feel free to bring your spouse or whomever you'd like. The more the merrier!)
Sheila (Black) Hilton '71
Sheila

Re: BREAKFAST

Postby slee » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:34 pm

I want be able to be at the next one. 1/3/09 I have to be in Nashville with my
granddaughter. She having a reunion with her Governor class from U.T. Martin.
I'll be at the next one for sure
SAM
Sammy Lee 1970
slee
Very Active Member

Return to Information for ALL

• VISITORS