this site has turn into a ghost like our school

Notifications, meetings, etc.

Moderators: Bill Burchfield '59, GinaGaller1978

this site has turn into a ghost like our school

Postby slee » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:38 am

i really like this site and enjoy coming on here to what's going on with rule hi students. but guess it's another
shut down for old rule hi. facebook and other sites have taking over and people would rather go there and talk
to old class mates. one thing for sure you can't look up their pictures on facebook like you can on here. i'll keep
coming on here as long as i can to check and see if anybody has a new post up. it's real sad to have a site just
for rule students and they don't take appreciate it.
Sammy Lee 1970
slee
Very Active Member

Re: this site has turn into a ghost like our school

Postby jean rhea » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:26 pm

I feel the same way that you do. I also check to see if their is any updates, to me this is part of Rule High, I live in Alabama and would love to see some of the students from 1963. thank you Mr. Lee for your comment. Jean Rhea
Jean Womble Rhea 1962
jean rhea

Postby ronnie » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Dang, my first ever post and I think I screwed up (as I was asked to sign in again after posting)....
Clyde 'Ronnie' Wallace '56
ronnie

Postby ronnie » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:46 pm

O.K. for some reason my first post flopped, possibly it timed out. Anyhow, what I said was I visit this site almost daily but never post because:
1) I graduated in 56, joined the Air Force in 57 and never returned to Knoxville, except for a few visits lasting two or three days each.
2) At my age, a great many of my classmates are deceased and due to 1) above, I don't know anyone who attended Rule after about 1958 or so (who were underclass when I graduated).
ronnie

Postby ronnie » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Incidentally, you won't find me in the 1956 Class photo. I failed history, which was the only course I failed in my entire life, before or after, thanks to the sorriest teacher I ever had, who didn't have a clue as to how to make history interesting to teenagers (and didn't seem to care). His tests were mostly on dates events took place. Who cares when something took place when the important things are, what led up to the event, and what was the aftermath? In any event, I went to night school at the old Knox High for 5 or 6 weeks, made an A and got my 56 diploma retroactively. The ironic thing is, I love history.
ronnie

Return to Information for ALL

• VISITORS