Services for all !!!! (posted for Don Morrell)

Notifications, meetings, etc.

Moderators: Bill Burchfield '59, GinaGaller1978

Services for all !!!! (posted for Don Morrell)

Postby Bob » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:33 pm

THIS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO NOV 11 !!!

My Dad is a member of Beaumont Ave Baptist Church and the Church is inviting all graduates of Rule High School to attend the service on Sunday, Nov 4. The invitation is for everyone even if they did not attend Beaumont when they were in school. I am trying to help him get the word out and Butch and Brenda Deford are also helping. If you could send this out on your Rule High e-mail list we would appreciate it and would enjoy the opportunity to visit with classmates at the Church.

Don Morrell '65

Some of you may get this more than one time, but Nat Morrell who is Don (class of 65) and Steve (class of 70)’s Dad is really working hard getting this together so lets help him and see how many Rule classmates we can get to attend on Nov. 4th. Some of you may remember this is the church were Butch and I got married.

Thanks,

Brenda (Susie) Deford '66
Bob Grant '65, your friendly site administrator
Bob
Site Admin

Beaumont Avenue Baptist Church - Rule High Students

Postby GinaGaller1978 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:33 pm

I've heard that the gathering of former Rule students at Beaumont Avenue Baptist Church was a big success. Unfortunately, I missed it due to a prior commitment. Is there any chance that a similar event will take place again? If so, I will make it a point to be there!

Thanks!

Gina
Gina Galler Everett '78
GinaGaller1978
Site Admin

Rule High School Meeting on Nov.11 at Beaumont Baptist

Postby BillIII » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:54 pm

My wife and I attended the meeting and were very pleased with seeing everyone and being updated on everything. I hope this is the first of many meetings in the future. Please advise of further meetings....

Bill Townsend '61
Bill Townsend 61
BillIII

Return to Information for ALL

• VISITORS