Favorite Blonde Joke

Post your funny stuff here

Moderator: Bob

Favorite Blonde Joke

Postby tkastler1 » Fri May 11, 2012 11:22 am

A blonde was on her way back home and was exhausted from her long flights and delays. Seated for her final flight, she was almost asleep, when her seatmate, a noted attorney, spoke. "Want to play a game?" he asked. "Not really. I just want to relax." she said. He said, "No, you'll like this game. I'll ask you a question. If you can't answer it, you owe me $5.00." She said, "Not interested!" He said, "Wait! You ask me a question, and if I can't answer it (smirking), I'll pay you $500.00." She agreed. He said, "What's the capitol of North Dakota?" She had no clue and handed him the $5.00. He then waited while she thought for a minute. Finally, she asked, "What goes up a hill on three legs and comes down on four legs?" He thought about it, then asked if he could research the question using his laptop. She agreed, and he searched for references to hills, legs and anything else to help him. He then phoned an attorney friend, who had no help to offer. Finally, giving up, he handed her the $500.00. She then prepared to go back to her nap. "Wait!" he said. "What does go up a hill on three legs and come down on four legs?" She handed him another $5.00.
Patricia Ellis 1979
tkastler1

Return to Humor / Jokes

• VISITORS