AUGUST 2 BREAKFAST

General reunion information

Moderators: Bill Burchfield '59, GinaGaller1978

AUGUST 2 BREAKFAST

Postby Sheila » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:17 am

O.K. guys and gals, you are not showing your school spirit! I see a lot of members on these websites but you are slow about participating in the fun and fellowship with your former classmates. We had a really good time at this month's meeting and are slowly growing; but we need to have more members attend. Surely you can spare two or three hours just one day a month to come and visit with old friends. If you're worrying about what you look like or how much you've changed, get over those thoughts! None of us look like we did in the olden days but we're still the same old friends. I'm sure you will have a good time just like we have. So, get up Saturday, August 2 and meet the rest of us at the Shoney's on Broadway during 8:30-10:30 for breakfast. You'll be glad you did!
Sheila (Black) Hilton '71
Sheila

Re: AUGUST 2 BREAKFAST

Postby Bob » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:15 am

Keep in mind also, the 'original' grad meeting is the first Monday morning of each month there. They have been meeting for quite a while. Everyone is welcome to attend that meeting also. I believe they are also about 8:30.
Bob Grant '65, your friendly site administrator
Bob
Site Admin

Return to Reunion Misc.

• VISITORS