NEXT BREAKFAST MEETING--SAT., SEPT. 6

General reunion information

Moderators: Bill Burchfield '59, GinaGaller1978

NEXT BREAKFAST MEETING--SAT., SEPT. 6

Postby Sheila » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:44 am

O.K. folks, you're coming through! Saturday was an even better meeting than July was and I bet September will be even better since the word is getting around. The next one is September 6 at the same time and location (8:30 at Shoney's on Broadway). We had several that promised they would be back and would also bring someone with them. It would be helpful to know in advance how many of you plan to come so we can reserve additional tables. Log on to this site and reply that you plan to attend or send me an email through this site. We all had a great time visiting with each other and I just know it is on its way to becoming a success. Plan to come and visit with us old folks! (P.S. They are still having the retirees breakfast on Monday, September 1, which is Labor Day, if any of you are also interested in attending that one. They say that we're welcome as well even though most of our generations are not yet retired. It's a holiday so most of you will be off and what better way to get started for the day than to stop by and say hello to some earlier graduates of Rule High?)
Sheila (Black) Hilton '71
Sheila

Return to Reunion Misc.

• VISITORS