A Reunion Contact Person for every year

General reunion information

Moderators: Bill Burchfield '59, GinaGaller1978

A Reunion Contact Person for every year

Postby carolmitch » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:15 pm

Bob (the site developer) has agreed to make a Reunion Contact Page on the website to aid anyone who may not be on a reunion list and may want to get on the list so that they can receive an invitation to their next high school reunion. I personally know someone who, through divorce and moving, never received another invitation to their Rule High reunion because she had no idea where to inquire about it. So, you, who are on reunion lists, try to remember or look back at your last reunion invitation and try to find a contact name and number or email address. You can send it to the website email address: bringbackrhs (at) knology.net and be sure to say what year it is for. If we get more than one name or duplications, it will not be a problem. Thanks for your help and for making the website even more useful.
Thanks,
Carolyn Cockrum Mitchell '66
carolmitch

Re: A Reunion Contact Person for every year

Postby Charlene » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:26 am

Does anyone have a contact person for 1987??? I have talked to several people from our class but no one has ever heard of a class reunion nor knows who would be in charge of one?
Charlene Summey 1987
Charlene

Postby Bob » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:14 pm

The 87 yearbook does not give the names for the class officers who, historically, are the contacts for reunions for their respective senior class. Not always, but historically.
If you or someone could look at the officer picture on the website and tell me who is who, I will add the names to the bottom of the picture and add the officer names to a 1987 reunion post.
Bob Grant '65, your friendly site administrator
Bob
Site Admin

Postby Charlene » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:10 pm

Class Officers for 1987, Donna Mingie standing, top, red dress; Ronda Mingie seated left, red dress; Sanuelle Williams standing, right, red dress; Stacy Large seated, bottom, floral dress.
Charlene Summey 1987
Charlene

Return to Reunion Misc.

• VISITORS