Reunion 57

Contacts: Joe Daniel, Jeanette Mathis Tucker

Moderator: Bill Burchfield '59

Reunion 57

Postby rcpresl » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:54 pm

Hi Folks, Just wanted to say that my wife, Sandy Alleman Presley, and I certainly appreciate the time and effort that goes into a production such as this. We're in Hanover, PA and both retired from the Federal Government. We've made it to only one reunion, but would certainly like to attend the next, which would be at least our 50th. I think I saw somewhere that Jeanette Mathis Cooper is working on this. I would be happy to help in any way that I can.
Ray Presley 57
rcpresl

Postby Tom Pressley » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:11 am

Hey Ray
I just found this web site. How is everything in Pa.
Tom Pressley 62
Tom Pressley

Reply to Ray Pressley

Postby bestnana » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:05 am

Ray, have you kept your address updated with the reunion committee? Phyllis Simerly Sellers says she is not positive, but she thought your envelope was returned to the committee undelivered. She said that Barbara Spoon has the envelopes. As you can see by the pictures we had a room full at the reunion and sorry you missed us. I missed the one they had in 2005 (not sure why they had that one unless they thought everyone would be deceased if they waited until the 50th). We were on vacation.

Good to hear from you. Phyllis is the only one on the committee that has e-mail, but if you will send your address to me at cooperjb at bellsouth.net I'll get it to someone.

Keep well, June Thomas Cooper
bestnana

Postby Bob » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:21 am

Also, pictures of this reunion are now on the website.
Bob Grant '65, your friendly site administrator
Bob
Site Admin

Postby rcpresl » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:14 pm

Hi June,
I tried to e-mail my address to you, but it couldn't be delivered for some reason. It is Ray C. Presley
168 Puma Drive
Hanover, PA, 17331
I'd certainly appreciate it if you could get this to someone on the reunion committee. It'd be nice to meet again.
Ray
Ray Presley 57
rcpresl

Return to 1957 Reunions

• VISITORS