opinions

Keep it clean please

Moderator: Bob

opinions

Postby jean rhea » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:22 pm

I honestly feel the people regardless of if they are democrate or republican we all need to vote all of them out of office and get the united states back to where we use to be, all the companies are just about gone that had decent pay and benifits, but with no charge to for export or import they have cheap labor and the taxes are going to keep going up and I pray that we all can stand together and make the changes that would help. thank you for reading this. Jean Rhea
Jean Womble Rhea 1962
jean rhea

Re: opinions

Postby ronnie » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Jean - good post and I agree 100%. 56 days until we get our shot to change America one election at a time !!!!!
Clyde 'Ronnie' Wallace '56
ronnie

Postby ronnie » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Whoops, more like 46 days until the election...
ronnie

Postby jean rhea » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:38 pm

time is getting shorter now for all of us to make a differance in our lives, to me if you do not vote then you have no right to complaine about anything, we have all got to stick together and make some big changes in what is going on in the USA and let everyone know that we love our country and are going to stand behind what is good and wonderful. thank you for taking the time to read this.
Jean Womble Rhea 1962
jean rhea

Postby slee » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:32 am

you can't ride the line when you vote if you want good pay and good benefits. you better think twice before you vote. the american people wants everything to go their way. obama didn't get us in this mess. just think before obama got in office milk, eggs, butter and even gas was either $5.00. when obama got in office those prices when down for a poor person to efford. the war in iraq got us in a big war that kill a lot of american boys just like vietnam. i just ask you to think before you vote
Sammy Lee 1970
slee
Very Active Member

Postby ronnie » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:18 am

Either you are weeks late in commenting on the 2010 election, or two years early commenting on the November 2012 election. Either way, with all due respect, you are out of sync with the majority of Amercians who sent a resounding message to the President and Congress, that their performance, agenda, etc., is NOT acceptable.
ronnie

Postby slee » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:42 am

wasn't late just the fact, that damn war in Iraq that son bush had to go into for father bush. a lot of american kids got kill for bull shit. bin laden bunch came over here and fly the airplanes in the towelers. then when obama got in office the big companies just close shop and put the american people out of work. i went to the stores and saw the price of food going up, i saw how much gas was then to now, i saw then how the big companies want the goverment to stand in and kill labor and i don't need no jerk telling me differrent.
Sammy Lee 1970
slee
Very Active Member

Return to Political Humor, opinions

• VISITORS