Rule High 1970 40th Class Reunion

Rule High 1970 40th Class Reunion

Postby Mlwilson » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:52 pm

For all 1970 Rule high Graduates, I am searching for you all, please e-mail me with your address and phone # to my Mlw6452@aol.com address so I can verify if they are correct from my old list. I am working hard to get this reunion on the way to becoming a reality. Tenative date is June 5th 2010. I will keep you all posted every way I can . Margaret Turner Wilson
Mlwilson

Re: Rule High 1970 40th Class Reunion

Postby Mlwilson » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 am

Hey all 1970 graduates, I am trying to get my list complete, Seems like some of you have moved around and I need you to contact me on my e-mail address Mlw6452@aol.com with updates on your address so I can mail you info on our anticipated 40 class reunion.The list continues of people who we need confirmation on their correct address,Teresa Bilbrey,Janis Campbell,Jeannie Carpenter,Robert Carter,Denise Cartwright,Jerry Chambers,Steve Cobb, Shelton Cotner,Leah Cox,David Craig,Debbie Cummings, Jerry Disney,Phillip Gray,Charles Holman,John Holman,James Humphreys,Sue Hurt,Vernon Hutchinson,Vickie Latham,Darlene Lee,Barbara Lovette,Teresa Marie,Patricia Marsh,Anita McCarter,Myra Mills,Steve Newman,Judy Nichols,Mary Owens,Donna Palmer,Eugene Phillips,James Pierce,Cathy Polangco,Mike Rader,Eddie Radford,Sandra Roberts,Steve Roberts,Mickie Rutherford,Patti Shofner,Amy Shular,James Smith,Tommy Smith,Debbie Stanford,Nancy Taylor,Rickey Taylor,Joe Varnell,Karen Whaley,Kathy whitton,William Wilson,Robert Burnette,Terry Dyer,Shirley Fletcher,Olivia Griffin,Jaunita Hartsell,Johnny Haynes,Janis Hickey,Ken McKelvey,Jimmy Rader,Tim Ramsey,doris Ridings,Marilyn Whaley, if anyone knows the where abouts please contact me to get confirmation on the address.
Please , please if you know of anyone who we can confirmation on let me know.I want this to be a great turnout! Iam planning a big celebration!.......details will be coming soon!Love, your classmate...Margaret Turner
Mlwilson

Re: Rule High 1970 40th Class Reunion

Postby Mlwilson » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Reunion news .....Hi Seniors, we are Seniors now you know.....The first letter is ready to be mailed. I do hope you all will add the time to your calendars! I have been really trying hard to get everything in order to have the party ready for you guys. Watch your mail for the invitations and if you know of anyone who's address we do not have or you do not get one then I don't have your address & e-mail me or call me. Margaret Turner Wilson
Margaret Turner Jan 07 2010 5:08 PM PST
Mlw6452@aol.com
Mlwilson

Return to 1970 Reunions

• VISITORS