Rule High 1970 4oth Reunion becomming a reality

Rule High 1970 4oth Reunion becomming a reality

Postby Mlwilson » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:21 pm

Well, graduates, It's early and I have had some activity on responses , Sammy Lee , Terry Turner , Jeff Wilson and I visited the Convention Center Jan 28th, late afternoon & verified the room and made some pre-plans for the reunion. Its going to be a great set up. I have sent in the deposit for the music .I will have to have the deposit ready soon for the room & food preparations so I do hope you are getting as excited as we are . Please take time out to put your plans into action & make your reservations and send in your money. If you know of any pre or post graduates who want to come to our reunion , please feel free to do so, please print the previous letter off & mail in your reservations, I am just needing to get a head count to have enough food prepared. If you need an address please e-mail me @ Mlw6452@aol.com as I don't want to put my address on line.Or contact others to get it. I do hope to see you all June 5th.!!
Mlwilson

Re: Rule High 1970 4oth Reunion becomming a reality

Postby Mlwilson » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Hi Classmates, Things are coming along slowly....I am working on getting the plans all in order .Hope you all have made your reservations @ a hotel of your choice by now, I have to have the plans finalized by the date of May 1st. Hope you will send in the bottom portion of the letter I sent out Jan 15th. My return address is Margaret Turner Wilson 10900 Concord Woods Drive, Knoxville, Tennessee 37934 if you do not have it. Make checks out to Rule High Reunion .Dixie Sound has confirmed & his deposit has been paid.The convention Center is pushing for a deposit & have to have it paid for in advance by May 1st. I am still looking to get the confirmation on pictures & C/D that will be available. Just thought I would keep all of you posted on the progress. See you in June! Margaret Turner Wilson
Mlwilson

Return to 1970 Reunions

• VISITORS