James Brannam Class of 69

Those who passed beyond this world

James Brannam Class of 69

Postby Bob » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:37 am

BRANNAM, JIM (BUBBY) - age 60 of Knoxville passed away Friday, October 15, 2010 at U.T. Medical Center. He was of the Baptist Faith, served in The United States Army during the Vietnam War and was a recipient of the Bronze Star. He loved his family and friends, hunting and fishing and had a zest for life. Survivors: wife: Mary Brannam; son and daughter-in-law: Chris and Lea Brannam; son: Benjamin Brannam; granddaughter: Lilli McKenzie Brannam; brothers and sisters-in-law: Jerry and Marvina Brannam and Paul and Teresa Brannam; several nieces and nephews. Service 8 pm Tuesday Mynatt Funeral Home Fountain City Chapel, Pastor Brad McCoy officiating. Family and friends will meet 10:30 am Wednesday at Mynatt Funeral Home and proceed to Greenwood Cemetery for interment service at 11 am. In lieu of flowers memorial donations to be made to East Tennessee Children's Hospital, 2018 Clinch Ave. Knoxville, Tennessee 37916. Family will receive friends 6 to 8 pm Tuesday at Mynatt Funeral Home Fountain City. www.mynattfh.com
Bob Grant '65, your friendly site administrator
Bob
Site Admin

Re: James Brannam Class of 69

Postby slee » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:48 pm

[b]my condolences goes out to james family. i went to school with james and jerry
and it was an honor knowning both of them]
Sammy Lee 1970
slee
Very Active Member

Re: James Brannam Class of 69

Postby slee » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:49 pm

[b]my condolences goes out to the james family. i went to school with james and jerry
and it was an honor knowning both of them]
Sammy Lee 1970
slee
Very Active Member

Return to Departures

• VISITORS