Ruby Pate - Class of 1991

Those who passed beyond this world

Ruby Pate - Class of 1991

Postby Bob » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Ruby Kay Pate, of Knoxville, passed away on August 9, 2016, at the age of 43. She will be remembered for her wonderful personality, friendly manner and great sense of humor. Ruby worked as a dietary supervisor at Ben Atchley State Veteran's Home. "No matter where life leads us, from now until the end of time, I pray, you'll feel my love for you, my sister, my friend".

She is survived by Terry and Christine Gaylor, who she considered her mom and dad; sisters, Jolee, Stephanie, Clarissa; and special sister, Debbie Lewellyn; brothers, Terry Lynn, Lester, Gator and John; and her beloved pet, Toby.

The family will host two celebration of life services in her honor. The family will receive friends on Friday, August 12, 2016, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., for a celebration of life service at The Gospel Church, 1249 Delaware Ave, Knoxville, Tennessee. The family will again receive friends on Monday, August 15, 2016, from 2:00-4:00 p.m., for a celebration of life service at Ben Atchley State Veteran's Home, 9910 Coward Mill Road, Knoxville, Tennessee. In lieu of flowers, the family ask that donations be made to the Ben Atchley State Veteran's Home, activities department, 9910 Coward Mill Road Knoxville, Tennessee 37931. Click Funeral Home and Cremations, Middlebrook Chapel, 9020 Middlebrook Pike, Knoxville, Tennessee 37923, is serving the Pate Family. Condolences may be left for the family at

www.clickfh.com. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/knoxne ... KxeXl.dpuf
Bob Grant '65, your friendly site administrator
Bob
Site Admin

Return to Departures

• VISITORS