Changes to Board

Report problems or leave comments about the website

Moderators: Bob, GinaGaller1978

Changes to Board

Postby JERRY R VAN HOOZIER » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:06 am

Changes are neat Bob. Thanks for all the hard work. I didn't relize we had 90 people registered on the board. Would be nice for some of them to share some of their memories with us.

Thanks Again

Jerry
Jerry VanHoozier '56
JERRY R VAN HOOZIER

Re: Changes to Board

Postby Bob » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:48 am

Yes I agree Jerry, but we just can't seem to get more involved or using the board. Out of 53 senior classes, we have 90+ registered on here and I have around 200 emails for Rule grads. That's not many for 53 years of existence. I know the ones from the 60s, 70s, 80's - most all have computers. So I just don't know what the problem is. I have went on classmates (which you have to pay) and sent messages. Don't know any other way to get the message out.
Bob Grant '65, your friendly site administrator
Bob
Site Admin

Postby Bill Wolfenbarger » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:32 pm

The site looks great. As to the issue of not getting people to use it---maybe it is the same reason there haven't been class reunions for many of the senior classes. There are those who really don't care to keep in touch. A sad commentary perhaps, but one to consider none the less.
Bill Wolfenbarger 72
Bill Wolfenbarger

Postby Sheila P » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:59 am

Maybe everybody dont have computer, or maybe they like me they didn't find out about this addition to the website until this morning, or maybe some of us don't have time to get on the computer because of work or maybe some of us work more than one job and just too doggone tired to get on the computer. That could be some of the problem. But other than that thank you Mr. Bob and the others for putting this website together.
Sheila McCraw Pate 85
Sheila P

Postby JFlynn » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:11 pm

I think the changes are great. You have really put a lot work into this. I have not used because I have a hard time putting into words what I am thinking and feeling, I what I really trying say is, I have forgotten most of what I learned in Ms.McLains English class.

Jeanette Flynn Russell
Class of 1962
Jeanette Flynn, '62
JFlynn

Postby Bob » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:31 pm

These are Rule High School grads. I don't think you should have any qualms about your english or anything else. No one should be on here critiquing your posts anyway.
Thanks for posting and keep it up.
Bob Grant '65, your friendly site administrator
Bob
Site Admin

Postby slee » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:23 am

I have all the time I need to be on here. Since retiring I'm on the computer 10 hours out of 24.
I talk to friends I hunt with from other states which is great. We have a chat room and a bunch of
us old hunters talk every night. I just been on here for a couple of days do we have a chat room on
here. I'll be checking in each day to see whats going on and if there any get together to attend
Sam Lee

Sammy Lee 1970
slee
Very Active Member

Return to Problems / Comments / News

• VISITORS