Love this Thanks! Can we help?

Report problems or leave comments about the website

Moderators: Bob, GinaGaller1978

Love this Thanks! Can we help?

Postby Sandra Fancher » Tue May 19, 2009 12:18 am

Thank you for your hard work. I hope more Rule grads find out about it.
I have found lots of interesting things. One thing for the future might be to add a photo spot for us to upload a present day photo. Then it would show past and present on our profile. What can we do to help you in keeping this site up?
Thanks again for doing this.
Sandra
Sandra Fancher 71
Sandra Fancher

Re: Love this Thanks! Can we help?

Postby Bob » Tue May 19, 2009 9:18 am

It would be nice to be able to have then and now pictures but the ones who write the software for this forum did not add that feature. You CAN upload a picture and use it instead of your senior pic. I will check into any mods available to have two but I have never seen one.
Thanks for the compliment but I just can't get many to use the site.
Bob Grant '65, your friendly site administrator
Bob
Site Admin

Re: Love this Thanks! Can we help?

Postby rcpresl » Wed May 20, 2009 9:40 am

Good Morning Bob,
I myself have given this relative non-use of your forum some thought. You can see active blogs on such mundane things as health foods and hair coloring, and the only thing I can see that sets this subscribers apart from "rulers" is the anonymity factor. I not very optimistic that we will see any changes regardless of your best efforts, but if more people would upload pictures, it might tweak some interest. Other ideas: How about having a "most beautiful dog (or cat) contest or a contest to determine the best set of grandkids? This might lead to some real nasty fights, but it might also spark some interest.
Best regards,
Ray
Ray Presley 57
rcpresl

Return to Problems / Comments / News

• VISITORS