Site additions

Report problems or leave comments about the website

Moderators: Bob, GinaGaller1978

Site additions

Postby Bob » Thu May 10, 2007 10:16 pm

Hello Rule Grads,

There has been extensive additions as well as some years we re-did to get better quality.

Will soon be adding Choir, Band, some faculty, and a lot more sports pictures.

As far as senior classes, we now have all BUT 5 years, 84 thru 87 and 91. That is 48 out of 53 senior classes in 7 months. I think that is outstanding and most of my thanks go to Bill Burchfield. He has borrowed annuals from everyone he could.

We still need any interesting pictures any of you may have. Especially Bear Facts and such. A few more we have on there now will also be re-scanned for better quality.

I hope if you haven't registered on the message board, you will do so and USE IT.
As always, I need your help getting the word out to those I don't have email addresses.
I NEED MORE EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Please USE the site and enjoy. Any ideas or comments are appreciated. It IS YOUR site !
Bob Grant '65, your friendly site administrator
Bob
Site Admin

Re: Site additions

Postby John Weaver » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:53 pm

Bob
You have done a excellent job on the new format, Its easy to sign in and the looks are much better--GOOD JOB

John Weaver
Waco,Texas
John Weaver '62
John Weaver

Postby Bob » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:23 pm

Thanks John
Bob
Site Admin

Postby GinaGaller1978 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:22 pm

Bob,

I love the new site! Love the colors too! Thank you for everything you do for us! :D

Gina
Gina Galler Everett '78
GinaGaller1978
Site Admin

Postby leah » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:53 pm

How about scanning yearbook pictures of the "Rulettes." (drill team and color guard) I was Captain of the 1969 and 1970 squads. We took a number "1" rating at the band festival in Rossville, GA.(aka Chattanooga Tri-State Festival). :wink:
Leah Renee Cox '70
leah

Postby Bob » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:41 pm

It took over a year to get what I did get scanned. So to go back and try to borrow yearbooks to do the Rulettes would be difficult. I also don't believe there were Rulettes every year but I could be wrong on that.
In hindsite, it would have been nice to have scanned the entire yearbook of every one, however, a lot of people scanned and sent pictures so I didn't personally have every book.
Additionally, I have had those suggesting I add this or that but no help to get the books nor pictures. So we tried to scan the main subjects, senior classes, sports, etc. as we thought fitting.
On the other hand, I would be more than happy to add them to the site if you can get me the pictures.
Bob
Site Admin

Postby leah » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:22 pm

Oh! I certainly didn't mean to imply that you hadn't done a great job! You have. I was a "Rulette" from 1965-1970. I guess I think of it as a significant part of my high school experience. I have all my yearbooks, and some other b&w pictures I'd be willing to get to you as soon as our home remodeling is finished. The annuals are packed away in boxes. I'll retrieve them as soon as I can. :)

Leah Cox '70
Leah Renee Cox '70
leah

Return to Problems / Comments / News

• VISITORS